Today I discovered this page about the upcoming Biographical Sketch Phd Thesis Silverlight 3.0 and I was really surprised about the ton of new features they are adding in this new release. In fact, reading at the features list it confusing me… it seems to me like I was reading a page with the flash player capabilities.. more or less.
If SIlverlight 2.0 was comparable, more or less to flash 5, I believe ( but I should test it before ) that this new version has quite all the features of flash 10.
- resume cover Support for Higher Quality
- michael jordan research papers Live and on-demand true HD
- http://smithsdaffodils.com/essay-about-mobile-phones/ essay about mobile phones Perspective 3D Graphics
- ucla application essay Pixel Shader effects
- brookings putin dissertation Bitmap Caching
- http://www.freibadbeberrohrsen.de/?swot-best-buy swot best buy New Bitmap API
- http://fionadalwood.com/service-above-self-rotary-essay/ service above self rotary essay Themed application support
- http://www.milsud.com/custom-writing-utensils/ custom writing utensils Improved text rendering & font support
- http://www.suannmotorandpump.com.au/college-essay-help-services/ college essay help services Deep Linking
- argumentative essay online Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- imperial college phd thesis submission Element to Element binding
- what is a good website to buy essays Application library caching
- essay on moral Binary XML allows communication
- www.customwritings.com Local Connection
- http://www.nfz-lublin.pl/?professional-essay-writing-site professional essay writing site Out of Browser Capabilities
Moreover, dont forget, Silverlight has a couple of advantages above flash: a more powerful vector rendering engine and threads capabilities.
Read the full article here: http://silverlight.net/themes/silverlight/getstarted/sl3beta.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1#whatsnew
P.S. …just because I continued following links around MS pages I also came across a new feature microsoft will add to C#, one of those features I always envy to python: the named arguments. I really find it useful, instead of writing twenty null arguments ( like when you create a textformat… ) you simply call arguments by name.