Usually people complain about opensource projects because they lack of documentation ( that’s true most of the times.. ), but this doens’t happen only there…
… items — An optional list of one or more comma-separated values, **or a Vector**, to insert into the Vector at the position specified in the startIndex parameter.
var v1: Vector.
var v2: Vector.
v1.splice( 1, 1, v2 );
// Expected result: [1,100,200,3,4]
// Actual result: [1,0,3,4]
It seems that the third parameter is being casted into int and so only ‘0’ has been inserted into the first Vector!
I tried to look into Adobe jira bugbase and what I’ve found there is that it was a known bug since long time and it has been also moved to the tamarin bugbase.
The problem is that at the end they simply closed the bug as invalid bug because the documentation was wrong!