- realistic physics engine;
- manipulation of colorful flows of gas, solids and liquids – transformation tools specifically designed to maximize the amazing capabilities of the iPad; an iPhone version will be coming soon
- steampunk artwork style – Amazing Graphic Details
- moving physics obstacles – buttons, hot air balloons, gates, big solid blocks, etc.
- disappearing walls – to create gameplay variations: player will have to move tools inside the level more than once to solve it
- secondary targets: purity, gems bonus, time bonus, to minimize particles loss/waste unique puzzle designs;
- a fantastic storyline – a detailed background setting with a related comics;
- presented at E3 Expo 2010.
- 60 levels – hours of fun!
- Almost 20 tools (alambics)
- Animated tools
- More than 10 Interactive Obstacles (buttons, hot air balloons, disappearing walls, gates, big solid blocks, etc.)
- Crystal Implementation
- 6 different characters to perform
- In-game characters’ evolutions
- Positional sound effects
- An interactive and animated tutorial
- More than a solution in most of the levels
source url DarkWave Games (DWG) is the alittleb.it’s new gaming brand.
We like to define ourself as a “new, young and enthusiastic videogame company”.
In these days we are particularly enthusiastic because Chillingo has wanted to introduce our first game (Master of Alchemy – MoA) at E3 Expo 2010. We are really proud of that because MoA was really difficult to programme since the implementation of a realistic physics engine, the very detailed graphics, the limited iPad memory capabilities.
DWG’s mission is the development of Multiplatform, Multidevice and Multiplayer Social Games, exploiting the concepts of “gaming ubiquity” and “game as entertainment art”.
Even if this is our final goal, we decided to adopt a step approach – so we chose to start from the development of games for iPhoneOS. In any case, also Master of Alchemy (our first game) is developed with a proprietary multiplatform-ready framework.