follow url Usually people complain about opensource projects because they lack of documentation ( that’s true most of the times.. ), but this doens’t happen only there…
follow site … items — An optional list of one or more comma-separated values, **or a Vector**, to insert into the Vector at the position specified in the startIndex parameter.
var v1: Vector.<int> = new Vector.</int><int>();
var v2: Vector.</int><int> = new Vector.</int><int>();
v1.splice( 1, 1, v2 );
// Expected result: [1,100,200,3,4]
// Actual result: [1,0,3,4] </int>
go here It seems that the third parameter is being casted into int and so only ‘0’ has been inserted into the first Vector!
http://russianchicagomag.com/cheap-essay-paper/ cheap essay paper I tried to look into Adobe jira bugbase and what I’ve found there is that it was a known bug since long time and it has been also moved to the tamarin bugbase.
http://www.designingdivas.com.au/homework-help-ks2-history/ The problem is that at the end they simply closed the bug as invalid bug because the documentation was wrong!