Bt, as Wade said, the amfphp core will remain separated from the framework implementation ( a framework which I will never use however ), in order to have a shared core and 2 different branches for the implementation. ( a new release was promised before Adobe MAX )
However I’m afraid too about what could happen expecially when 2 major software houses “promote” an opensource project. http://www.javier.edu/?do-kids-need-to-do-homework Do Kids Need To Do Homework
Probably I’m too sceptical, but I believe that in the future more and more things will be only supported in the zend_amf and not in the standalone amfphp project.
Custom Academic Writing ServicesPHP 5 has been presented as a revolution, a lot of new features have been added and a lot of projects have been made. But only a small group of hosters seem interested in supporting PHP 5 on their web servers. It is not so useful to have a beautiful programming language to use if we can’t apply it to production environments. How Do I Get My Homework Done Really Fast
But what about the causes ? Maybe they are related to the fact that Zend decided to support both PHP 4 and 5 separately, allowing hoster to choose which version to compile on their webservers, or maybe to the fact that PHP 5 is not fully compatible with the older versions, and there are some security-related bugs that increase our doubts. Essays On Heroes
I’m using a lot PHP 5 in production environments, without any problem. It is quite fast and reliable, and has got a lot of useful features that adapt perfectly to enterprise development. We MUST use PHP 5 to help it growing until it become the standard … http://elmaservice.com/?college-admission-essay-about-disease College Admission Essay About Disease
To conclude I’d like to inform the ones who don’t know it, that PHP team is working on the sixth version (yes … PHP 6 … and it is available for download at snaps.php.net) that will add to the language a lot of interesting features, such as native support to Unicode.
I hope there will be only one (working) version of PHP in the future …
* XML support has been completely redone in PHP 5, all extensions are now focused around the excellent libxml2 library (http://www.xmlsoft.org/). Admissions Essay
* A new SimpleXML extension for easily accessing and manipulating XML as PHP objects. It can also interface with the DOM extension and vice-versa.
* A brand new built-in SOAP extension for interoperability with Web Services. Custom Essay Writing Service Toronto
* A new MySQL extension named MySQLi for developers using MySQL 4.1 and later. This new extension includes an object-oriented interface in addition to a traditional interface; as well as support for many of MySQL’s new features, such as prepared statements. Research Papers On Marketing Management
* SQLite has been bundled with PHP. For more information on SQLite, please visit their website. http://www.catcoglobal.com/?essay-for-mba Essay For Mba
* Streams have been greatly improved, including the ability to access low-level socket operations on streams.
* And lots more…