I’ve just uploaded a new version (22.214.171.124) of SEPY ActionScript Editor.
In this version:
- Minor graphical changes
- fixed: [ 994202 ] Cancel New project Error
- fixed: [ 994203 ] Missing tooltip (minor bug)
- Removed “;” after closing bracket “}” in the autoformat code.
- Added option for use the auto-indent feature
- Switched to wxPython 126.96.36.199pu-20040722
- Changes in the Flash Help window.
As always, thanks to all the people who help me with bugs reporting. It’s essential for the project development.
P.S. I’ve noticed that python group just released the first alpha of python 2.4. Once released the final release I will switch to the new version.