http://www.captainconso.com/project-for-mechanical-engineering-students/ project for mechanical engineering students So just to continue the topic of distorting images using the Graphics.drawTriangles method, like the first experiments I did before, I did my implementation of a simple Distort Tool using the same method. http://www.fiascoultimate.com/how-to-start-a-college-admission-essay-12/ how to start a college admission essay 12 And here the result:http://www.todayandsunday.com/?cover-letter-phd-mechanical-engineering cover letter phd mechanical engineering english helper website professional business plan writer cost
a beautiful mind essay To be honest I’ve never looked at the drawTriangles actionscript method till now. I don’t know why. Probably because I’m getting lazy. essay for me Anyway, finally I had the chance to make some tests with the Graphics.drawTriangles method
http://wordandspiritmedia.com/oliver-twist-essay-help/ oliver twist essay helpnatural disasters assignment
http://show-tv.es/thesis-on-banking-service-quality/ thesis on banking service quality Here’s the test I’ve made:
http://www.montebovi.net/?dissertation-cultural-dendroflora dissertation cultural dendroflora And here the source code: test_triangles.ziphttp://ducasco.gr/difference-between-dissertation-and-paper/ difference between dissertation and paper
- realistic physics engine;
- manipulation of colorful flows of gas, solids and liquids – transformation tools specifically designed to maximize the amazing capabilities of the http://www.amoreplast.it/?term-paper-proofreading term paper proofreading iPad; an iPhone version will be coming soon
- steampunk artwork style – Amazing Graphic Details
- moving physics obstacles – buttons, hot air balloons, gates, big solid blocks, etc.
- disappearing walls – to create gameplay variations: player will have to move tools inside the level more than once to solve it
- secondary targets: purity, gems bonus, time bonus, to minimize particles loss/waste unique puzzle designs;
- a fantastic storyline – a detailed background setting with a related comics;
- presented at E3 Expo 2010.
- 60 levels – hours of fun!
- Almost 20 tools (alambics)
- Animated tools
- More than 10 Interactive Obstacles (buttons, hot air balloons, disappearing walls, gates, big solid blocks, etc.)
- Crystal Implementation
- 6 different characters to perform
- In-game characters’ evolutions
- Positional sound effects
- An interactive and animated tutorial
- More than a solution in most of the levels
Creation is really simple and every creation can be exported both as mp3 and to be used in the Aviary Audio Editor.