http://labestetic.pl/buy-a-new-car-essay/ Buy A New Car Essay
http://www.richehisen.com/thesis-statement-for-gender-pay-gap/ Thesis Statement For Gender Pay Gap If you remove the huge number of “low end” (not profitable) devices from the Android share – as most people do – you’ll see why I said I can understand it.
The Common App Essay Because you are not committed to Android development. You just think you “have” to do that. Because at some point you realize either that you need it to go global, or because a lot of users are asking it, or just because you think that porting your app will double your users overnight.
Well, try to think from a developer’s perspective. Android developers don’t find it very attractive to join a company where Android will be always the 2nd choice. That’s very frustrating.
- Switch to Android (temporarily, if you want). Get to know the platform. Understand why some people prefer it. Read some articles about purchasing habits of the users. Understand the differences between ios and android. Etc.
- Commit to Android as a platform. Talk openly at your company (and externally) about the market share, the benefits of the platform, and think about ways it can help your product – so that when an Android developer does join, he or she has some interesting projects to work on.
- Offer a signing bonus to developers who switch to Android for your company.
- Launch your next product on Android first (or at the same time as iOS).
- Attend Android meetups. Speak at Android meetups! Encourage the developers you work with to do the same.